Opening a business? When opening a new business, we recommend contacting the Development Services – Planning Department first to find out if the business is a permitted to operate from the proposed location.

Applying for a business licence

Please contact us if you would like to apply for a business licence. If permitted, a licence to operate in the Township of Uxbridge may be required for:

  • Go Karts
  • Kennels
  • Pawnbrokers
  • Places of Amusement
  • Prohibited Animal Education Events
  • Refreshment Vehicles
  • Salvage Yards
  • Second Hand Goods
  • Taxi Drivers
  • Taxi Owners
  • Transient Traders

Not sure which licences you need?

BizPaL is a free and easy to use online service that helps you find the required business licences and permits for your unique business.

Open BizPaL

Whether you are starting a new business or need to renew a permit or licence, BizPaL's easy online process can help you find everything you need.

Contact Us