In the Township of Uxbridge, we strive to protect and enhance our community. Our municipal by-laws set standards and protect property and community values. This includes regulating property standards, parking regulations, pet licences and more.

View our regulatory by-laws for a complete list of municipal by-laws in the Township of Uxbridge.

File a complaint

We actively investigate by-law infractions after receiving a formal written complaint.

File a complaint

All complaints are assigned to an enforcement officer who will determine if the complaint is valid. We will investigate all valid complaints and take the appropriate actions as outlined in the specific municipal by-law.

Please contact us by email to receive updates on the status of your compliant.


We will not release complainant information.

Contact Us