The Township of Uxbridge issues a variety of applications, licences and permits to help you access municipal services. Whether you want to apply for a lottery licence, marriage licence or pet licence, we can help you through the application process.

Building and construction

If you are renovating your home, adding a fence to your property or putting in a pool, you will need a building permit. Learn how to get a building permit and start your next home renovation project today.

Burn permits and fireworks

To have a recreational or open air fire in the Township of Uxbridge, you need a burn permit. Review the burning regulations and complete a burn permit application.

If you want to discharge fireworks, you need to apply for a fireworks permit. Learn about the permit application process.

Business licences and permits

If you are opening a business in the Township of Uxbridge, you may need to apply for a business licence.  We offer taxi licences, tow truck licences, sign permits, limousine licences, food truck licences and more. 

Roadway and parking permits

We issue a variety of roadway permits, including encroachment permits, entrance permits, parking permits and road occupancy permits. Review each permit and find out which one you need.

Contact Us