Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2021 09:19 AM
Council highlights for July 12, 2021:
• Work on Regional Cycling Plan Gearing Up
The Region presented an overview of the long-term vision and plan for improvements to the Regional Cycling network and the Uxbridge portion of those routes.
• Region Updates Fees for 2021 effective July 1st
The Region has updated the fees for Residential/Non-Residential Development Charges, Regional Transit Development Charges, and GO Transit Development Charges.
• Region Presents Draft Growth...
Posted on Friday, July 02, 2021 03:16 PM
- Expansion Proposed for Butternut Manor
Architectural renderings for an expansion to Butternut Manor were shared at the meeting. The project was referred to staff and may start as early as Fall 2021.
- Section of Quaker Trail to be paved this summer
Thanks to a Provincial Inclusive Community Grant, the Township will pave pathways through Quaker Common this summer. Additional trail improvements in this area will be recommended by staff as the budget permits.